Also known as the ‘Factory of Italian Design’, Alessi continues to be known for its excellence in design, high attention to quality, and remarkable collaborations with renowned artists. Since the company’s foundation in 1921, Alessi’s focus has been to indulge in both functionality and design, while maintaining the tradition of the cold working of metals to manufacture its collections. Designed by Carlo Alessi in 1945, the Bombé collection features a rounded shape, reflecting the aesthetic tendency of the first era of Italian design. This set is perfect to serve an elegant afternoon coffee or tea.
Expected to ship in 1 - 2 weeks.
- Coffee pot: D 4.7 in (12 cm), H 6.3 in (16 cm)
- Teapot: D 5 in (13 cm), H 6 in (15 cm)
- Milk jug: D 4 in (10 cm), H 5 in (12 cm)
- Sugar bowl: D 6.5 in (16.5 cm), H 4 in (10 cm)
- Composition: 18/10 Stainless steel mirror polished and sakelite
- Care: Hand wash only
- Origin: Handcrafted in Italy